Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Old Navy Shorts Party




I recently joined an online site called Crowdtap. I give my opinion by completing brief surveys on their website. Luckily I was picked to host an Old Navy Shorts Party. I was able to invite three friends to join me at my local Old Navy Store. Each of us received a coupon for a pair of shorts, a shirt and any accessory. Wow! I was impressed. I invited my friends and told them they were getting shorts. When they arrived a surprised them when I told them they were also getting a shirt and accessory.We had a great time trying on some many different outfits.

Shorts were the first thing we all picked. Due to the shorts sale, the larger sizes were limited but everyone still found a perfect pair of shorts. Three of us went with the Bermuda shorts. My niece decided on some short jean shorts that looked adorable on her.

Next were the shirts. We all found shirts pretty easily. I chose a flowery tank. Two ladies picked three quarter sleeved shirts and my niece took home a cute decorated shirt.

The accessories were the hardest. There were so many to choose from. Sunglasses, hats, bags, shoes, belts, scarves. Three of us went with shoes and one took home an adorable bag!

I was wondering how check out would go but it was as easy as can be. We each spent between $80-90 and it was all free! The Old Navy employees were extremely jealous! We had a wonderful time and got some great items! Thanks Crowdtap and Old Navy!!!




Girls125x125

No comments:

Post a Comment