Friday, November 4, 2011

Old Navy Activewear

I was chosen to participate in the Old Navy Sample And Share "Get Fab & Fit in Active by Old Navy!" program through Crowdtap. Since I have been going to the gym regularly trying to get in shape I was thrilled with this opportunity.

Crowdtap sent me a package that included 2 coupons. One for me and one for a friend. Each coupon was worth a free activewear top and a free activewear bottom. I gave my friend a coupon and then I went shopping with mine.

My shopping adventure took place on a Saturday morning. It was perfect because I was kidless for the day. I tried on several pairs of pants and was extremely impressed with the fit. Personally I think they make my legs look really good. Next it was time to shop for a top. There were several to choose from but I knew the one I wanted when I saw it. The neckline is different then most activewear tops so it has a dressier look to it.

It was so fun to go to the register to pay and not have to pay anything. The look on the cashiers face is priceless.

Thanks Old Navy & Crowdtap for this opportunity.

I received a coupon for myself and one for a friend compliments of Crowdtap & Old Navy. All opinions are my own!

2 comments:

  1. I followed you through she speaks society please follow me momknows15.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wanted in on this sample share from crowd tap! the cashiers were always stunned when i did my previous shares lol. new follower and would love a follow back

    http://blessedchick-trythis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete