Friday, April 13, 2012

Kiss Nail Dress


Who doesn't LOVE pretty nails? I love when my nails look good but I rarely have the time to go have them done. As a member of Influenster's VoxBox program I was sent a package of Kiss Nail Dress to sample and review. I wasn't sure what to expect but I love them! I wore them for date night with my hubby and they were so easy to apply and looked amazing.  To apply the nail dress just peel, apply, and shape for a manicure that lasts up to 10 days. It only took me about 10 minutes to get beautiful nails and when I was done with them they came off really quickly. There's 18 different styles available, many of them featuring 3-dimensional jeweled designs.

The Kiss Nail Dress can also be used on your toes. I can't wait for summer to try them out!!

Disclosure: I received a package of Kiss Nail Dress from Influenster's VoxBox program. All opinions in the post are mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment