Wednesday, November 21, 2012

15%off at Gift Baskets Plus


There's always a few people on my holiday gift list that I have no idea what to get. My go-to gift is a great gift basket. Finding the perfect basket can be hard. Gift Baskets Plus has so many different baskets to choose from that you can find just the right one. They have very unique gift baskets like pet, wine, kosher, beer, organic, corporate, movie, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah and more. My personal favorites are the Holiday Confections and Sparkling Holiday baskets.




Gift Baskets Plus is giving my readers an additional 15 percent off their orders. When ordering the perfect Gift Basket use Code 15OFF at checkout.

Disclosure: I will receive a Gift Basket in exchange for my post. As always, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment