Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Old Navy Activewear

Old Navy is always my go-to store for active wear! They have a large selection and the styles are current and comfortable. As a member of Crowdtap, I was given the opportunity to get a free Old Navy Activewear top and bottom. Plus I was able to choose a friend to get an Activewear outfit!

I wasn't sure what kind of stock Old Navy would have because my shopping trip was right after Christmas. Luckily they had a large stock of Activewear. The hardest part was choosing which pieces I wanted. I decided on an Activewear jacket and long pants.
 
I love the way the pants fit. They are so comfortable and easy to work out in. The jacket is perfect for an early morning run! I think I might need to go get one in another color!
 
 
Disclosure: I received an Old Navy Activewear outfit complimentary from Crowdtap and Old Navy. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment