Friday, August 23, 2013

Purex Fels-Naptha Laundry Bar


There's lots of Stain Removers on the market but none like the Purex Fels-Naptha Laundry Bar. I had some nasty sweat stains on my favorite shirt. I've tried everything to remove them and nothing worked. Then I tried the Purex Fels-Naptha Laundry Bar.

I rubbed the stain with a wet bar of Purex Fels-Naptha and let it sit for a few minutes. Then I washed the shirt just like I normally would! The stain just disappeared!

Purex Fels-Naptha is a powerful laundry bar that works overtime to remove greasy, oily stains, perspiration, and ring-around-the-collar. With over 100 years of removing America’s stains, you can rest assured that this laundry bar knows how to tackle your toughest stains.

Purex is hosting a giveaway through August 28, 2013 where one winner will win the $500 grand prize and 119 second place winners will receive a coupon for a free bar of Purex Fels-Naptha Laundry Bar. You can enter the giveaway here!


Disclosure: I received a sample of Purex Fel-Naptha Laundry Bar to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment