Monday, March 17, 2014

New Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap


Dial has a New Deep Cleansing Hand Soap. It comes in three vibrant scents: 

Yellow Raspberry & Black Sugar refreshes your senses with a tart and rich sweetness.

Water Blossoms invigorates with a crisp floral scent inspired by aquatic botanicals.

Coconut Lime Verbena brightens your day with juicy and tangy citrus.

I really thought the Coconut Lime Verbena would be my favorite scent but I can't decide. They are all great smelling! My hands end up so clean and are left soft! 

Not only does the hand soap work good but it looks great sitting on my kitchen counter .






Disclaimer: The Dial brand provided me with a sample of Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment