Friday, May 23, 2014

Purex® Crystals Dryer Sheets


Who knew that one little sheet could do so much? Purex Fabric Softener Sheets don’t just reduce static cling and leave your family’s laundry soft and smelling fresh: They can also keep your whole house smelling fresh! Just choose your favorite fragrance and tuck a sheet in hampers, in the linen closets, and any other laundry storage areas. 

My linen closet always seems to have a musty smell to it. I took one of the Purex Fabric Softener Sheets and placed it under some towels. Wow! One little sheet makes the whole closet smell great! I would never have thought to use them this way! I love that they are multipurpose. They not only leave my clothes smelling fresh but other areas of my home as well!


Disclosure: I received a sample from Purex to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment