Thursday, April 18, 2013

Old Navy Sample And Share "It’s Tee Time at Old Navy!"

Shopping with someone elses money is always fun. Shopping with FREE coupons is even better! I was chosen by Crowdtap to participate in Old Navy Sample And Share "It’s Tee Time at Old Navy!".

Crowdtap sent me two coupons, one for me and one to share with a friend. Each coupon was good for two Old Navy Tee's. We could choose from the Vintage and Perfect tee's. I've never purchased tee's from Old Navy before so I didn't know what to expect.

It was nice to see such a large selection of tee's at Old Navy. Lots of different colors and styles. It was hard to decide which ones to try on. In my typical fashion, I took an armful into the dressing room to try on. They all looked and fit great. Now that hard part, choosing only two to take home!

I ended up choosing one vintage tee and one perfect tee. I like the fit of both and the colors are perfect for the spring and summer.




Disclaimer: I received a coupon for 2 free tee's from Crowdtap. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment