Monday, April 22, 2013

Xtreme Customz by Ridemakerz



 
 
Talk about the perfect toy for little boys! The Xtreme Customz by Ridemakerz is every little boy (& parents) dream. It keeps them busy for a looong time!
 
Mommy Parties gave me the opportunity to host a Xtreme Customz by Ridemakerz party. I invited all the batman loving little boys that I know and we had a great time. The boys each received a Xtreme Customz Batman Starter kit. I didn't realize how much fun they would have with them. There are so many pieces that you can change to customize your car. Some of the boys loved the Bat wings while others wanted the cool missle launcher on it!
 
This is the perfect birthday or Christmas present for any little boy. Our party was Batman themed but there are many different Xtreme Customz to choose from.
 
Disclosure: I received products from Mommy Parties to share with others. All opinions in the blog our my own!!


No comments:

Post a Comment