Tuesday, March 31, 2015

NEW Dial® Sugar Cane Husk Scrub Hand Soap

http://www.dialsoap.com/category/hand-soap/liquid-hand-soap
 
 
With two little ones in my household, I can never stress handwashing enough. I stress it so much that we use ALOT of hand soap. Purchasing hand soap is always fun. Watching my daughter smell every scent at the store is hilarious. She wants her hands to smell good! I not only want the to smell good but I want them to clean well and leave our hands feeling moisturized. Needless to say it can take awhile to find the perfect hand soap.
 
Dial® now has a Dial® Boutique Collection Hand Soap line. NEW Dial® Sugar Cane Husk Scrub Hand Soap is the newest member of the Dial® Boutique Collection Hand Soap line, bringing luxury to your hand washing experience. With an indulgent scent inspired by freshly cut Sugar Cane, this premium formula with gentle micro scrubbers cleanses deeply while moisturizing and smoothing skin.
 
 
This is the perfect hand soap for my family. It has amazing vibrant scent, is extremely moisturizing, and has gentle micro-scrubbers that get your hands clean. It's everything that's needed to make the whole family happy. It also comes in a new bottle that has a great design on it. Makes it where I don't mind keeping it out on display!

*Disclosure: The Dial® brand provided me with a sample of Dial® Sugar Cane Husk Scrub Hand Soap in exchange for a product review. However, all opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment