Friday, March 20, 2015

Showing our #DisneySide

I was beyond ecstatic to find out that I was chosen to host a #DisneySide party! I was sent a package of amazing products to help facilitate my party. Since my sons 1st birthday was February 13th I decided that was the perfect opportunity to host my party!







To get in the Disney mood I had 1st pictures taken of my son the weekend before his party. He was adorable in his Mickey Mouse outfit. I had a cake made that had Mickey ears and I made the letters O N E!

For his birthday party we rented a room at a local pizza parlor. My 6 year old daughter helped me decorate with table clothes and Mickey decorations. I spent A LOT of time making Mickey Mouse goodie bags that had candy and Mickey inspired toys in them.

My favorite feature of the whole party was the cake! It turned out amazing!! They top came off and was his smash cake. Unfortunately the birthday boy was sick and he didn't have much fun at his party :( In fact he slept through most of it. The guests had a great time and the Mickey Mouse theme got everyone talking about going to Disneyland!
 
Disclosure: I received a package of products to help facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment