Wednesday, December 28, 2011

imPRESS Press-on Manicure

I was recently sent imPRESS Press-on Manicure free to test from Influenster's VoxBox program. The nails come in a package that looks like a bottle of nail polish. I received an animal print that looks amazing on.
These nails were so easy to apply. You peel, press on and you're done. They are supposed to last for up to one week. Mine didn't last that long but I work in a profession that requires a lot of typing. These are perfect for a special occassion or a night out on the town. I'm horrible about removing polish from my nails so my nails normally stay natural With the imPRESS Press-on Manicure i'm able to add a little color to my hands. They are easy to remove and no mess.

imPress Manicure retails for $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns, and is available at CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, KMart, Walgreens, Walmart and more.

Disclosure: I received a package of imPRESS Press-on Manicure from the Influenster's VoxBox program to test. All opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment