Thursday, December 15, 2011

Old Navy Bundle-Up Bash Party!!

I'm so happy to be a member of Crowdtap. Not only do I get to share my opinions with them they also send free stuff. Recently I was chosen to host an Old Navy Bundle-Up Bash Party. For this party I was sent 4 coupons. 1 for me and the other 3 to share with friends. Each coupon entitled us to a sweater, pair of pants and 1 accessory. I decided to share the coupons with my mom, sister in law and niece.


With Christmas shopping in full swing we decided to get an early start on Saturday morning. It took us awhile to decide what we wanted to purchase. Old Navy had a lot of sweaters, pants and accessories to choose from. I went with a tan cardigan type sweater that I could wear at work and a pair of jeans. My sister in law decided on a really soft gray sweater and some jeans. What I love about Old Navy's jeans is that they come in Short, Regular and Long length. The short are perfect for me and my sister in law loves that the long length fits great on her tall legs.

Old Navy had something for everyone. My 17 year old niece found some skinny jeans that she liked and a stripped green sweater. My mom didn't think she would find anything she liked but she fell in love with a red cardigan and some dress pants. For our accessories my sister in law and I went with hats and my mom & niece choose gloves.

I've hosted several of these parties before and it never gets old seeing the cashiers reactions when everything is free!

Disclosure - Crowdtap sent me 4 coupons good for a free outfit each. All opinions are my own!

1 comment:

  1. lucky you to get chosen for this. I have been on crowdtap for a while and not this lucky:) sounds fun. Following you back from she speaks..

    http://stayingclosetohome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete